Saturday, August 23, 2008

Come on ride the (potty) train! Woot woot!

I just want to share that amidst the setbacks and trials, there is light and peace in the hope of tomorrow. If we lift up our heads and take a deep breath, we can find the strength to try again and know that one day, it will all be ok. How do I know, you ask? Because (dum dum da daaaah!) Logan is now potty trained.



Woo hoo!!!

9 comments:

Jessop Family said...

That's awesome! I know it was a lot of trial and error! p.s. I finally have a blog. http://libyss.blogspot.com/

meg said...

your life will never be the same. Congrats to Logan, congrats to you.

Jolanda said...

Yeah! That is a lot of hard work! I know I am dreading it. Congratulations!

Sarah McM said...

Yay!!! What led to this breakthrough?

tomiannie said...

Woohoooo! Yay, Logan!

thepainterfamily said...

yeah!!! This is soooo awesome! congrats to Logan...relief and some peace, to you! :)

Tom said...

No destination quite so satisfying as the arrival of the PT! Kellie, you are doing one awesome job of being a mom. We're SO proud of you.

thepainterfamily said...

hey kellie.. i realized i don't have your email (i'll call if you don't get this message! :) but I was wondering if you could email me the recipe you use for logans cupcakes...i was just thinking about him for the party! :)
taragpainter@gmail.com

Carol said...

You are AWESOME and quite a mother. Just to surviving without your spouse is amazing, but to potty train also...FANTASTIC!! Kelly I sure miss you and I am glad that we are in touch! Keep up the good work!