Monday, August 4, 2008

You know your husband is gone again when...

In the less than one week since Tom went back to Abu Dhabi (not Hobby Lobby - I have to keep clarifying for Logan) we've:

  1. Had a pretty major bleeding incident in Target (Dallin smacked his lip on the cart in Target. Not good.)
  2. Had surgery (Dallin again. He had to have tubes put in his ears. Not a huge deal, but still.)
  3. Gotten hit by a hurricane (Bracing ourselves. Hopefully it won't be that bad.)
  4. Tried and failed for now with potty training. (Sorry, not failed - just didn't succeed.)

Why? Because this is how we roll.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Well, you knew something would happen when he left, right? It would just be too easy if all these things occured when Tom was home! Not Hobby Lobby! That's great. I wondered why you kept saying that! Stay safe!

thepainterfamily said...

oh boy, this is quite a list! :) sorry to hear about the craziness!

Lauren said...

Looks like you guys ahd a great two weeks. You deserve it! Maybe the next half will be a little easier:)

tomiannie said...

Oh, girl, you are wonder woman! I can't belive everything going on with you. I think the Hobby Lobby thing is hilarious -- I think that would confuse my kids mostly because they know Daddy would never set foot in the scrapbook store... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. You make me tired. I'm so glad y'all had some time together. I hope these next three months fly by for all of you! I have found that those times when you have to be without those you love make you remember why you love them.