Thursday, September 11, 2008

My life soundtrack

This looked fun so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Instructions:
Open your MP3 player
Put it on shuffle
Press play
For every section list whichever song comes up
Repeat to get the full soundtrack

Here’s my soundtrack:
Opening Credits: Michael Buble - Call me Irresponsible
Waking up: Dido - No Angel
Falling in love: Jack Johnson - Bubble Toes
Fight song: Will Smith - Switch
Break up song: Phil Vassar - Didn't You Know She's Gone
Making Up: Erasure - Oh l'Amour
Life’s Okay: James Taylor - Only a Dream in Rio
Mental Breakdown: Kanye West - Stronger (Edited)
Driving: U2 - One
Flashbacks: Rascal Flatts - It's Not Just Me
Happy Dance: Ciara feat. Chamillionaire - Get Up
Regret: Jon Schmidt - Walk in the Woods
Final Battle: Toad the Wet Sprocket - Hold Her Down
Death Scene: Eagles - Hotel California
Final Credits: Harry Connick Jr. - Jill

Anyone out there with an mp3 player - consider yourself tagged :)

1 comments:

Kendra said...

We are always looking for new music...I'm going to look up these songs!