We needed to just get out of the house today so that the boys could cut loose and have some fun. For anyone who hasn't been to the Memorial City Mall's playground yet, I highly recommend it. It's so nice and even has a security guard to deter kids who are too old or too big (huge pet peeve of mine.) I especially recommend going early in the day (before 11) or there tends to be a pretty good sized crowd. However, it's one of those places that has enough space that even if there are a lot of kids, it doesn't feel super crowded.

Logan, so excited.

Dallin, also excited.
4 comments:
I love that Logan is getting a "picture smile." It cracks me up.
Fun! just one question...where is memorial city mall? looks like a great time! :)
Hey Kellie! Just came across your blog...your boys are adorable! I don't have your email address so email me when you get a chance.
Looks like kid heaven! So my question is - how did you get them to leave? Maybe you should have moved in!
are we doing bookclub next week?
Post a Comment