Saturday, June 21, 2008

To "Dy" For



There she is, ladies and gentlemen. See? There is a silver (and purple!) lining to a kid with allergies.


And here's what came out of the carpet after vacuuming with the old one first.





6 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

COOL! that is so great! I miss you friend, long time no see! heeh!

meg said...

your vacuum is pretty, but I have mixed feelings about seeing "the results." After I vacuum, I feel oddly satisfyed to see a bunch of garbage and dust in the container - like it's a measure of how successful I've been. But there are other times when I'm totally repulsed that all of that stuff was on my floor. Yuck!

Clara said...

I've got the Dyson Slim and it is my best friend! I love vacuuming now! And it never ceases to amaze me what it sucks up!

Anonymous said...

My goal is to never need a vacuum cleaner again! Out with the fricking carpet!

Lauren said...

I love my Dyson. It is definitely to "Dy" for.

Kendra said...

I just had this conversation with a friend today! Seeing the results of your work is not something you often get in our "profession". It's a little bit of satisfaction. "Look what I did for my family today. I got rid of a little bit of evil!"