So, I know I'm a little behind the times on this - especially since Logan's birthday was about a month ago - but I really wanted to put up some pictures. It was an interesting experience, holding a birthday party for a kid who cared. I guess it was one of those "gravity of being a parent" types of moments when you realize exactly how much small things mean to a little boy. He STILL (a full month later) will occasionally mention his firetruck birthday cake. It makes me glad I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning to make it. I guess that was part of his 



2 comments:
hey I found your blog! Your party was great! It was nice to see you again and that is what a party is about right? By the way the cake was awsome!
See you at J's party. It's not really for him, it's for me and M, but J will never know.
At least you can't see Zach in the picture trying to (and succeeding) blow out the candles on the cake. (twice) We're still so sorry about that! SM
Post a Comment