Sunday, August 22, 2010

Resurfacing...

Hey! We're still alive!

Ah, my people (at least those of you who still check up on me now and again :).) I'm back, though. I'll post something in the next day or so. Logan starting kindergarten has got me feeling pretty reflective. I've also been considering the purpose that this blog fills for me and I've realized that I need a paradigm shift. And so, dear friends, we evolve. :) I don't think it's anything groundbreaking - I just need to develop a more healthy relationship with my blog. Anyway, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Yea--excited to be able to hear what's happening in your life again (not that I can't pick up the phone), but you know---fun to see pictures of your boys and hear the latest and greatest. I'm sad we missed seeing you guys in Utah. Someday :)

thepainterfamily said...

Can't wait!!

ohhh, kindergarten. Can't believe our boys are that big right? I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts!